Monday, October 19, 2015

Almost Forgot

All right, y'all, it's been three weeks since I began this writing challenge, and so far, I have written every single day! Ha! It may not look like I've written every day because I posted after midnight some days, but I assure you, I have. And I was just lying here in bed when I realized I almost forgot to post tonight! Ahh! I'm so close to my goal and I came so close to coming up short! So I thought I would quickly share my Ponderizing scripture for this week--

Doctrine and Covenants 25:14 "Continue in the spirit of meekness, and beware of pride. Let thy soul delight in thy husband, and the glory which shall come upon him."

Today in Relief Society, we had a great lesson on pride, the "most misunderstood sin" (Ezra Taft Benson). I think I have unwittingly had a major problem with pride lately, and this scripture really spoke to me. Hopefully concentrating on it this week will help me humble myself and change my attitude about a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment