Saturday, October 10, 2015

Being Sick and Tired

Hmm...I'm tired. I'm sitting here trying to think of something to write, but nothing really tickles my fancy...

I had a pretty good day today. I made four freezer meals, did 2 loads of laundry, cleaned up my kitchen a bit, and made a mini shopping trip to the grocery store to take advantage of their $10 Fill-it-Up produce bag. We had spaghetti for dinner. I visited with Brian.

But...Trey had a four hour nap starting at about 5:00 this afternoon. So despite putting them both to bed 2 or 3 hours ago, they are currently fighting over who gets to fly on the broom to Winco. And Ally is squealing like a pig. And Brian will be up any second to yell at them and throw me nasty looks. And now Grayson's awake. Awesome. I think I'm going to go to bed now.

I'm so sick of power struggles, especially at bedtime. I'm so sick of giving in to desperation and letting the TV put them to sleep. I'm really sick of Ally screeching about every little thing and getting her way. Yeah...I'm just pretty sick.

Good night, all. Here's to a better night tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment